We Are Hiring
If you seek an employer that values clinician self-care, professional growth, integrity and teamwork, then we might be the practice for you.
Join Center for Intimate Relationships, LLC,a boutique psychotherapy group practice, where we help individuals and couples reach their highest relationship potential.
We seek a highly qualified candidate (LMFT, LCSW, LPC, Clinical Psychologist) to join our team in the Fall of 2019! Current available position is part-time, includes approximately 15 hours/week (2 evenings and/or Weekends plus daytime hours available) with potential to grow to full time.
This is a W2 position, not a 1099 contractor position.
*Cover Letter with resume is required.
- A steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation with W2 status
- A receptionist who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Weekly peer supervision with clinical supervisor
- Monthly team meetings and group consultation
- Paid sick time
- Paid workman’s compensation
- Paid Psychology Today profile
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Secure office building
We might be the right practice for you if you:
- Want to grow your clinical skills with higher functioning clients
- Want to be a valued team member while also exercising autonomy
- Seek an employer that values self-care, integrity and professionalism
- Dream of working in a simple and streamlined environment
- Long for the perks of private practice without the responsibility of managing one
You are our ideal candidate if you:
- Feel great reward when you help couples create healthy relationships
- Practice a can-do, positive, passionate attitude
- Value in-house trainings on cutting edge research, science and interventions
- Embrace technology as a tool to keep couples engaged in their work
- Thrive within a team environment
- Believe in the mission and the vision of our practice
- Strive to elevate yourself, your clients and the practice at large
Our Requirements include:
- Ph.D. or Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology or Counseling
- Must have full clinical licensure to practice in the state of New Jersey
- Minimum of two years clinical experience working with individuals, couples, groups
- Must have experience in sex therapy or strong desire to learn; must demonstrate comfort in discussing sex and sex related topics
- Must demonstrate compassion, empathy and maintain healthy boundaries with clients
- Certification or Specialization in a specific niche such as EMDR, EFT, Gottman, Faith-Based, Trauma-based or other is a plus
- Computer literate, able to use online records management system
- Comfort meeting clients over the phone, in-person, through email or via teleconference
- Timely maintenance of all client records
- Strong writing skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Liability insurance
- Applicants may not have their own private practice
This position is ideal for someone who seeks a blend of morning, late afternoon/evening and/or weekend hours. Please note, evening hours are required twice per week.
If you are ready to step out of the ordinary and join a growing, innovative team, please submit your cover letter and resume through the link below.
PLEASE NOTE: Cover letter is required or your resume will not be considered