We Are Hiring!
If you seek an employer that values clinician self-care, professional growth, integrity and teamwork, then we might be the practice for you!
Join Center for Intimate Relationships, LLC, a boutique group psychotherapy practice, where we help individuals and couples reach their highest relationship potential.
We seek a qualified candidate (LMFT, LCSW, LPC, Clinical Psychologist) to join our team! Current available position is full-time (25-28 client hours/wk).
This is a W2, fee-for-service position, not a 1099 contractor position. Salary is based on billable hours PLUS compensation for non-clinical time.
Clinician is expected to build and maintain their schedule. Benefits include paid sick time, paid workman’s compensation, paid Psychology Today profile, steady stream of referrals, stipend towards CEU’s, weekly clinical supervision, quarterly team meetings, opportunities to run groups and competitive compensation.
Position requires 2-3 late afternoon/evenings per week with last appointment at 7pm and can be combined with some daytime and/or weekend hours.
- A steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation with W2 status
- A receptionist who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Weekly supervision with clinical supervisor
- Quarterly team meetings and group consultation
- Paid sick time
- Paid workman’s compensation
- Paid Psychology Today profile
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space in downtown Haddonfield
- Secure office building
We might be the right practice for you if you:
- Want to grow your clinical skills with higher functioning clients
- Want to be a valued team member while also exercising autonomy
- Seek an employer that values self-care, integrity and professionalism
- Want to work with a team of compassionate, thoughtful therapists
- Dream of working in a simple and streamlined environment
- Long for the perks of private practice without the responsibility of managing one
You are our ideal candidate if you:
- Feel great fulfillment when you help couples create healthy relationships
- Personally value compassion, risk, vulnerability and courage
- Practice a can-do, positive, passionate attitude
- Value in-house trainings on cutting edge research, science and interventions
- Embrace technology as a tool to keep couples engaged in their work
- Thrive within a passionate team environment
- Believe in the mission and the vision of our practice
- Strive to elevate yourself, your clients and the practice at large
Our Requirements include:
- Ph.D. or Masters Degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling or Psychology
- Must have provisional or full clinical licensure to practice in the state of New Jersey
- Minimum of two years clinical experience working with individuals, couples, groups
- Must have experience in sex therapy or strong desire to learn; must demonstrate comfort in discussing sex and sex related topics
- Must demonstrate compassion, empathy and maintain healthy boundaries with clients
- Certification or Specialization in a specific niche such as EFT, Gottman, Faith-Based, Discernment or other is a plus
- Computer literate, able to use online records management system
- Comfort meeting clients over the phone, in-person, through email or via teleconference
- Timely maintenance of all client records
- Strong writing skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Liability insurance
- Applicants may not have their own private practice
This position is ideal for someone who seeks late afternoon/evening hours blended with some daytime and/or weekend hours (to be determined).
If you are ready to step out of the ordinary and join a growing, innovative team, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.