We Are Hiring
If you seek an employer that values clinician self-care, professional growth, integrity and teamwork, then we might be the practice for you.
Join Center for Intimate Relationships, LLC, a boutique group psychotherapy practice, where we help individuals and couples reach their highest relationship potential.
We seek a highly qualified candidate (LMFT, LCSW, LPC, Clinical Psychologist) to join our team in 2019! Current available position is part-time (15 hours/wk), with potential to grow to full time (25-27 hours/week) in first year of employment.
Position requires at least 2-3 late afternoon/evenings per week and can be combined with some daytime and/or weekend hours.
This is a W2 position, not a 1099 contractor position.
- A steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation with W2 status
- A receptionist who answers calls and schedules intake appointments
- Weekly supervision with clinical supervisor
- Quarterly team meetings and group consultation
- Paid sick time
- Paid workman’s compensation
- Paid Psychology Today profile
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Secure office building
We might be the right practice for you if you:
- Want to grow your clinical skills with higher functioning clients
- Want to be a valued team member while also exercising autonomy
- Seek an employer that values self-care, integrity and professionalism
- Dream of working in a simple and streamlined environment
- Long for the perks of private practice without the responsibility of managing one
You are our ideal candidate if you:
- Feel great reward when you help couples create healthy relationships
- Practice a can-do, positive, passionate attitude
- Value in-house trainings on cutting edge research, science and interventions
- Embrace technology as a tool to keep couples engaged in their work
- Thrive within a team environment
- Believe in the mission and the vision of our practice
- Strive to elevate yourself, your clients and the practice at large
Our Requirements include:
- Ph.D. or Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology or Counseling
- Must have full clinical licensure to practice in the state of New Jersey
- Minimum of two years clinical experience working with individuals, couples, groups
- Must have experience in couple’s therapy
- Must have experience in sex therapy or strong desire to learn; must demonstrate comfort in discussing sex and sex related topics
- Must demonstrate compassion, empathy and maintain healthy boundaries with clients
- Certification or Specialization in a specific niche such as EMDR, EFT, Gottman, Faith-Based, Trauma-based or other is a plus
- Computer literate, able to use online records management system
- Comfort meeting clients over the phone, in-person, through email or via teleconference
- Timely maintenance of all client records
- Strong writing skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Liability insurance
- Applicants may not have their own private practice
This position is ideal for someone who seeks late afternoon/evening hours blended with some daytime and/or weekend hours (to be determined).
If you are ready to step out of the ordinary and join a growing, innovative team, please submit your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.