New Group Starts April 11th!
Our professionally led groups provide support, education and
an opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals.
All groups include coffee/tea and a light snack.
For adults 21 and over.
*** All groups are held at our Haddonfield, NJ office unless otherwise noted. ****
Healthy You. Healthy Love.
Healthy You. Healthy Love. is an 8-week support group for women who feel overextended by life, kids, relationships, career and family. We get it. Modern life is no joke. And it’s easy to feel pulled in too many directions. And your relationship can often suffer the most.
It’s ideal for any woman who has a hard time saying “no” out of guilt and who puts the needs of others before herself (including her partner/spouse). Good boundaries and self-care are essential skills for strong, intimate relationships. Here’s how we can help you get there:
Week 1: Real Self-Care, It’s Not What You Think
Learn what valuable, replenishing self care actually is as compared to common “surface” self-care practices that don’t help you feel better, sane or fulfilled.
Week 2: When Fear Trumps Change
Explore your love – hate relationship with the concept of “change” and the ways that fear holds you back. In week 2, you will identify those fears and how to get past them.
Week 3: Ways to Stop Overcommitting
Learn how to make time for things you love the most. This week, you will learn how saying “no” is an exercise in healthy boundaries and a strong connection to good self-care.
Week 4- How to Sense, Access and Use Intuitive Wisdom
All too often we ignore our “inner voice”. Learn how to tune into your body’s wisdom so that you can “listen to your gut” and make decisions that are right for you.
Testimonials from previous groups:
- “You can only gain, do it!”
- “It will be one of the best decisions you will make!”
- “This group is essential for anyone looking to focus on themselves”
- “Absolutely do it!” For yourself and for the support of fellow women. It’s empowering!”
- “Considering group is one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a part of group therapy. I have met some of the most amazing women”.
Week 5- Develop a Wise Mind for Emotional and Life Balance
Learn how to differentiate between your wise and emotional mind so that you can make clear, healthy decisions.
Week 6- Accept What Cannot Change, Change What You Can
Sometimes your loved ones can’t/don’t/won’t meet your needs. Then what? Week 6 helps you develop the right mindset to accept what you cannot change and how to accept others, even when they are limited.
Week 7: Create a Healthy Vision of Self
Using the tool of a vision board, you will create a powerful visual symbol that represents you when you are in your healthiest state of mind, body and spirit.
Week 8- Create your own Healthy Road Map ( Self Care Plan )
In our final week, you will create a detailed self-care plan. You will discuss any barriers that come up, ways to move through them and ways to stay consistent and accountable.
Testimonials from previous groups:
- “Positive, she challenges you and doesn’t tell you what you want to hear all the time. Always makes you think deeper”
- “Debbie is caring, knowledgeable and a great leader. I truly felt like she cares about everyone in our group”.
- “I loved Debbie. She made the concept of “therapy” not intimidating + much less scary, especially being my first time doing anything like this.”
- “Amazing, so supportive and empathetic but at the same time always holds us accountable”.
- “This experience was nothing short of amazing. It has helped with emotional freedom and it was so nice connecting with others going through similar issues.”
Location: Center for Intimate Relationships, Haddonfield, NJ
April 11th, 2020 to August 1st, 2020
Cost: $360 total for all 8 weeks, can pay split payments of $180 at first group and $180 at 5th group.
Includes light refreshments, coffee/tea and journals.
*Space is limited. Pre-registration is required. Date to be announced.
Contact Debbie Pilzer MS, LPC, NCC via email for more information Debbie@Cirllc.com