As relationship specialists, we know that healthy relationships require a healthy you. The relationship you have with yourself sits at the core of all of your relationships. Individual therapy can help you unpack your story, heal old wounds, practice new skills and live more fully.
We provide a respectful, confidential space that honors the part of you that wants to grow, self-improve, and reach the next stage of your life.
Areas often addressed in individual therapy may include:
- Reducing anxiety and stress
- Reducing depressive symptoms
- Integrating trauma and resilience
- Adjusting to life transitions
- Learning to live with grief and loss
- Unpacking relationship dissatisfaction
- Disrupting codependency patterns
- Healing from a dysfunctional family of origin
- Adjusting to and processing a serious medical diagnosis
- Exploring spirituality and making meaning of your experiences
This is only a partial list of concerns addressed in counseling. If your concern is not listed, please discuss it with our client care specialist.
To learn more:
Step 1: Speak with our client care specialist first– FREE
Step 2: Schedule a 45-50 minute consultation with a licensed therapist – $200
Step 3: Attend weekly 50-minute therapy sessions – $160 per session or higher
Most insurance plans cover our services via their out-of-network coverage.